Aunt Lindy's Paper Dolls

Blue Hill Aunt Lindy's Paper Dolls

Sibling Arts Studies presents this adorable line of vintage paper dolls. Original pop art fabric from the 1930′s carries a sweet nostalgia. The feature prints have large motifs. The dolls in pattern 7167 are 15″ tall. The dolls in pattern 7166 are 7″ tall. The clothes in pattern 7168 are designed for the dolls in pattern 7166. The dolls and pets in 7169 and 7170 are proportional, the dolls being 3″ tall. Enjoy these unique fabrics. Premium 44″ cotton.

Blue Hill Aunt Lindy's Paper Dolls

Blue Hill Aunt Lindy's Paper Dolls

BLUE HILL AUNT LINDYS PAPER DOLLS GINGHAM BLUE

BLUE HILL AUNT LINDYS PAPER DOLLS GINGHAM BLUE

Paper Dolls and coordinating prints come in several colorways as well.

I’m not sure what I would do with these ~ How would you use this collection?

Paper Dolls can be found:

Fat Quarter Shop

Sibling Arts

The Pattern Loft

Fabric stockists, leave you links below so I can expand the list!

ready, set, sew!  ~ rosie

post sponsored by

Modern  Organics banner

15 Responses to Aunt Lindy’s Paper Dolls

1. Nita Van Damme says:

I used them to make the cutest bags you ever saw. Half yard of coordinating fabric and muslin lining. Little girls (and their moms) love these.

2. Nita Van Damme says:

I used the panels and made the cutest bags you have ever seen. Little girls are crazy about them. I just used half yard of coordinating fabric and muslin lining.

3. celia gumaer says:

If you use double sided fusible webbing then add a low loft batting to the back you just need to cut the paper dolls out. They can then be used on a felt board :)

4. Mary Pat Linnan says:

I bought these because they were recommended on a website I visited. She recommended a heavy interface iron on. I did that and use velcro so the clothes the clothes would stick. After you finish they can be donated to a Sunday School because they make good Church toys.

5. barb says:

i bought the panel of dolls and their clothes. how do i finish the doll and clothes so my grandaughter can play with them? what do you back them with..would love to know how you do it. thanks, barb

• Winifred says:

I’ve sewn each doll to it’s own page in a fabric book and then ironed fusible fleece onto the back of the clothing so that the clothes can be “stuck” onto the dolls in the book.

6. Amy says:

I just purchased a panel of the dolls as well. I bought very heavy fusible pellon for the dolls. Then for the clothes I purchased double sided fusible pellon. One side is for the clothes and then to the other side iron on a flannel. It will stick to the doll (like an old fashioned flannel board.) I saw it in a quilt shop where I bought it. So cute! Good luck.
    Amy´s last blog post ..Hatties Fried Chicken

7. Donna says:

I purchased a panel of Aunt Lindy’s paper dolls with the intent of making actual paper dolls by ironing the dolls on heavy pellon (the kinds used for fabric bowls). Does anyone have any suggestions for what can be used for the clothes? Lighter weight pellon? Any ideas how to make the clothes “stick” to the dolls? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

• Winifred says:

Iron the clothes onto fusible fleece and then cut around them. The fleece lays on the dolls nicely for play.

8. JO says:

While at AQS in Lancaster,PA I purchased Sunbonnet Sue precut and with iron on already on the back. I can not find any more, the number on the package has been changed and I cannot call to order more. Does anyone know where I can get more. The were so cute.

9. Carol Moran says:

I am making a quilt for a four year old- Will fussy cutthe paper dolls- Using a pattern by The Sweet Tea Girls

10. I wish I was a quilter and had a little girl!! I love these.

11. Delinda Lea says:

Can’t you just see a little pocket quilt for a little girl with a set of dolls tucked in each pocket? Delightful!